So that you, dear readers (should I have any), may hold me accountable for actually doing the five things I will be doing this year, here is my semi-official list:
1. Because my fabulous metabolism is not going to be so fabulous forever, I will go for a run on all days beginning with the letter T (Tuesday and Thursday), walk on days beginning with S (Saturday and Sunday), and stretch on the rest (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). Okay, I know, I started with the fitness one, but don’t you dare judge me just because I am an American.
1.5 Learn to eat with my feet (I think it’d be fun).
2. Chill out with my maker for one hour every day. A worthy cause, no?
3. Clean out my harddrives as well as my room at home. Hmm I smell a spring project.
3.5 Get a job during the spring semester/Get a job during the summer of 2013/Get a job during the fall semester
4. Go snowboarding/the beach.
5. Write thank you notes within two weeks of receiving a gift.
At the end of the year, whether I still write on this thing or not, I promise to report back and with complete honesty, tell you what I have and have not done during the year of 2013.
This has been Lauren the Largemouth Bass and she isn’t sure if this has been an almost anything.